Are you an individual looking to do good?
Are you a non-profit organization looking to do good?
You want to change the world, but not at the hefty expense of the traditional event framework. We understand that non-profits today are in a tough position?needing to innovate and grow revenue and increase relevancy but without the resources to create, develop, and execute a brand-new signature event concept.
FOR GOOD is a new collaborative fundraising model from Event 360–the industry experts in peer-to-peer fundraising events. FOR GOOD allows organizations to benefit from an event with high production value at a lower cost of entry, while keeping all the fundraising dollars your participants raise. We’re bringing non-profits together to raise more money and change the world FOR GOOD.
More Impact + Less Risk
- There’s power in scale. By joining forces with other mission-driven organizations you’ll provide your participants a first-rate experience for a much smaller investment than if you were flying solo. Collaboration leads to improved profitability and more fun. A win-win.
- You’ll benefit from a wider audience reach, as we provide exposure to a huge array of participants looking to do good. While legacy programs excel at engaging current constituents, FOR GOOD provides an opportunity for new constituent acquisition–getting you in front of those you aren’t reaching with existing programming. This is also your chance to re-engage those lapsed participants who have dropped off the radar, but can be enticed back by something new.
- Your organization will keep 100% of the funds raised by the participants who opt-in to support your organization.
- We’ll match you with the FOR GOOD event that works for you and your constituents, and partner you with other organizations that complement, rather than compete with, your mission.
- We remove the typical hurdles (staff bandwidth, high cost) found in executing a successful peer-to-peer event and provide seamless participation for charity partners, from the moment you sign on, all the way through the post-event surveys. FOR GOOD brings speed and ease to what can otherwise be an overwhelming endeavor.
- You’ll benefit from the collective power of best practices and the collaboration this new event model provides. Working hand-in-hand with seasoned event professionals and other organizations looking to do good will help you reach your goals faster.
Join the movement to Do GOOD together.
Sign up for the FOR GOOD email newsletter to stay up to date on event offerings and opportunities.